Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Project Log: Kommander Harkevich the Iron Wolf, Part V


Just a quick update. 

I wanted to show the work I have done on the armor.  First picture is of the armor after a light wash of Devlan Mud.  As you can see it really darkened up the armor.

Photobucket

The second picture sees another layer of Red Gore, paying special attention to leave the recessed areas dark.  I know it doesn’t look like much changed but the shine from the wash is dulled down and the red is revived just a bit.   

Photobucket

Third picture shows the black that I added to the armor to break up the monotony of the red and the black around the knee caps and elbows will eventually get a coat of gold on it. 

Photobucket

I need to go in and do the spikes, screw heads, and rivets next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment