Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Da'Bears!


Well at least A’Bear!

After what has taken too long on a model that should have taken me a day to paint…maybe four hours tops, Lug is finished.  I am still trying to figure out where all of my painting time disappeared to.  Oh well, time to move on and stop worrying about it. 

Lug is finished and that is all that matters.  I am going to put the sealant on him sometime later today when it is not quite freezing outside and like the other Searforge Commission models I have, Lug will eventually receive a small patch of static grass to add that last little piece of something extra to the army theme. 


I have already started on Brun Cragback and I should have him finished the next time I get a good chuck of time to just sit and paint.  I have finished up Brun’s armor and now I just need to paint up the flesh tones, the weapons, and the bracers and then he shall be finished as well. 

I do need new brushes however seeing as how just about every brush I have is starting to either curl or the bristles are starting to splay out into fan shapes.  Pretty much none of the brushes I have are holding a point anymore.  My poor detail brush is so curled that I have to hold it at a 90 degree angle to get the paint where I want it on the model.  Let me tell you, that is fun (please notice the sarcasm here), sometimes it comes in handy but not as often as you’d like to think.


Oh well, I am hoping to get some new supplies in a few weeks; I’ll just have to work with what I have until then.  I am still trying to decide on what to work on next, do I finish out the last of my two primed Searforge Commission models or do I move on to the Blindwater Congregation? 

Hmmmmm…what to do, what to do.  Maybe I'll make some terrain, you know venture into unknown territory. 


Who knows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment