Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just a quick update

It has been entirely too long since I have posted anything so I figured I would get off my lazy bottom and post something.

I am painting...not my Cygnar but a Menoth Vigilient. My buddy plays Menoth and I saw the model, plopped down the 20ish bucks and instantly loved the new light kit. Ball-and-socket joints abound. This is giving me high hopes for the Cygnar light kits when they come out (no I haven’t picked up the FireFly yet because I don’t play that particular theme yet). The arms are all sorts of pose-able and once I am finished the model will look very dynamic...well I hope so at any rate. It is a slow process but I have never said I painted fast.

The next little blurb is about Infinity. Such a fun game! When the webmaster over at Redding Gamer suggested I get into it, I vaguely remember uttering something about not picking up another miniature game because I was already involved into many. Well I am going to eat a bit of crow and mention that out of our group I think I have the most Infinity Models. Plus I really enjoy the back-and-forth nature of the game every turn.

The most exciting part is that there is a downloadable Army buil….errr LIST builder (I would hate to get a cease and desist order from a certain company who are being idiot nazi’s about two stupid and ultimately COMMON words) that is free and totally 100% AMAZING!!! It blows away any other List Builder out there. It utilizes Adobe AIR software and is beautiful to look at…oh and did I mention it was free.

Anywho if nothing else go download this List Builder and look at it. I now have a new standard (and it is high) for all list generating programs out there.

Here is a link to the website (it is in Spanish, I use Google Translator but go check it out) that hosts the file and to the main Infinity Website, …totally worth taking a peak at.

Devil Team

Infinity the Game

No comments:

Post a Comment