The second set of Shifting Stones took about two-thirds less time to paint, as in I finished them within a night. The longest dry time was the Devlan Mud wash I did. I laid it on super heavy because I wanted to darken it up and then I just did a few different layers of drybrushing to it.
My first impression of the two sets of Shifting Stones next to each other was that the darker set, was in-active and waiting for some command, while the set with the green on the inside was powering up and getting ready to do something like teleport in a Blackclad Wayfarer. Now that these guys are done, my next project is to start working on the Woldwatcher. So my Monday post should