Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One stone at a time.

Sorry for the late post, but at least I am tossing up a post. I have just about finished up all the Dragonforge bases. All the tile work is done, the three different colors the drybrushing to ‘age’ the stone and then just need to finish painting the rims of the bases black. I am going to leave the arc markers off of the bases until I glue the mini onto the base and get it all positioned up. Then I will paint in the arc markers.

Well it doesn’t look like I will be getting much painting done this week. Had an outpatient procedure prep yesterday, the outpatient procedure today and for the rest of the week I am working 16 hour days at both jobs…joy. I have decided to keep this one short and sweet because I really need to catch up on some sleep.

Soon I shall begin painting up the Army of Light...soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment