Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Great Wall of Grundback


So I painted a wall.  Yup…a wall.  Nothing crazy awesome about that but building the wall was freaking awesome!  Joel has gotten these molds from Hirstarts.com and using hydrostone is casting these molds.  I mean think of adult Legos but with hydrostone blocks.  So I decided I needed to build a Rock Wall.  Gorten Grundback’s Rock Wall. 

Freakin’ Sweet!  I have already collected another batch of these amazing bricks from Joel and I am building a cistern.  Since they are Joel’s molds and materials I didn’t take a ton of them and on top of that I gave Joel some money (not sure if it was enough or not) for ‘permanently borrowing’ his finished product.

Anywho…

Here it is.  One sweet ass looking Rock Wall Template for use in my next Warmachine game.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am seriously contemplating buying a few molds and making some sort of deal with Joel…

No comments:

Post a Comment